We can assist with your non-profit organization's tax-exempt status by handling all the CRA reporting for you.
Each year the CRA requires most tax-exempt organizations to submit either a T3010 Registered Charity Information Return (for charities) or a T2 Corporation Income Tax Return and perhaps a T1044 Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Information Return (for NPOs). Information required to complete these returns includes:
1. Amounts received with very specific revenue categories like membership dues, grants, gifts, revenues from organizational activities, etc.
2. Balance Sheet with specific categories like cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
3. Remuneration with total remuneration and benefits paid to all employees.
We help you...
- Audit, review or compile your financial statements as required by your board of directors
- Provide training for your accounting personnel
- Provide training for your board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
- Prepare and file the T3010 Charity Return, T2 Corporation Return and T1044 NPO Information Return as required