Skip to main content

Non-Profit Organizations

We can assist with your non-profit organization's tax-exempt status by handling all the CRA reporting for you.

Each year the CRA requires most tax-exempt organizations to submit either a T3010 Registered Charity Information Return (for charities) or a T2 Corporation Income Tax Return and perhaps a T1044 Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Information Return (for NPOs). Information required to complete these returns includes:

  • 1. Amounts received with very specific revenue categories like membership dues, grants, gifts, revenues from organizational activities, etc.

  • 2. Balance Sheet with specific categories like cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.

  • 3. Remuneration with total remuneration and benefits paid to all employees.


We help you...

  • Audit, review or compile your financial statements as required by your board of directors
  • Provide training for your accounting personnel
  • Provide training for your board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
  • Prepare and file the T3010 Charity Return, T2 Corporation Return and T1044 NPO Information Return as required