Adam R. Kilfoyle, CPA, CGA
Adam is an experienced public accountant and business advisor to private companies. His twenty years of experience in public accounting have given him exposure to a wide range of industries including manufacturing, construction, First Nations, agriculture, retail, not-for-profits and real estate. He has designed interactive financial projection models to help clients obtain new financing or to analyze the effects of a possible plant expansion.
Adam combines his expertise in technology and his gifts for training in order to teach his clients how to use their computer systems and software to make their businesses more successful. He also has expert level knowledge in QuickBooks and many other accounting software packages.
Prior to joining Heartland CPAs, Adam served clients at Deloitte LLP for ten years. He has also worked for a number of small businesses as an office / accounting manager and IT specialist.
Adam is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Manitoba (CPA). He is also a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Winnipeg Airports Authority
- Member of the Audit Committee of the Winnipeg Airports Authority
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Deer Lodge Centre Foundation
- Past Treasurer of the Manitoba Choral Association
- Past Chair of the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Past Treasurer of Canzona, a baroque choral ensemble based in Winnipeg